When you go through hard times in your life, learning to cope with these things can be very hard. People have a hard time when the don’t know what is going to happen and people want things to be known to them. They want to know what is going to happen and to be able to be in control of things.
Life is not like this. People have things that happen that they cannot control. The great thing is you can control your thoughts and your actions. You can learn to be helpful in how you think and become positive in your mindset.
Learn to focus on what you can be in control of such as how you act. This doesn’t make all of your problems disappear, but it will give you confidence that you can be in control of something.
You have to learn to understand that if you are stuck in codependency then you will repeat patterns of enabling or patterns of worry or fights. This is something that is hard to break but you can.
- Learn to be patient when you react to things.
- Be more accepting.
- Control less.
- Let other people do their own thing.
- Always be humble.
- Be courageous and responsible for your behavior.
- Feel empowered.
- Be grounded.
- Have peace.
- Don’t let worry hold you back.
- Don’t be a victim.
- Be confident that you can work through anything.
- Don’t let problems cause you to make bad choices.
- Don’t expect things that you cannot control.
- Keep boundaries.
- Don’t judge others or yourself.
- Forgive yourself if you make mistakes.
- Accept who you are.
- Take care of yourself.
- Treat yourself like a friend.
- Let your feelings be present.
- Be changed to be your best.
Intentions for Growth
Take time to write down things that help you to be better. Add your own thoughts and the things that hurt you or are holding you back. Reflect on what is going on in your life and make changes.
Take Strong Action
Your intentions can lead you to take actions. Let your behaviors have actions that help you to learn new things and to act differently.
Write your intentions down and look at them to see how they change over time.